You will need the 7-Eleven Rewards App Download
Monster Energy® and 7-Eleven Buy Monster Get Bits Promotion
Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF REDEMPTION AND WHO ARE REGISTERED MEMBERS OF THE 7REWARDS PROGRAM. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
PURCHASE OF ANY THREE SINGLE 12/16/15.5OZ. CANS OF MONSTER ENERGY® PRODUCT IN-STORE IN A SINGLE TRANSACTION FROM A PARTICIPATING 7-ELEVEN STORE. MAKE YOUR PURCHASE TO RECEIVE, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: FIFTY (50) TWITCH BITS.
Monster Energy Company (“Monster”) is offering the “Monster Energy® and 7-Eleven Buy Monster Get Bits Promotion” (the “Promotion”). The Promotion is subject to these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”), and by participating, a participant (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects. This Promotion begins at 12:01 AM, November 20, 2019, US Pacific Time and ends December 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM, US Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Monster’s computer is the official timekeeping device for participation in the Promotion.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of, and physically located within, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of redemption and who are registered members of the 7Rewards Program with a valid email address. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers and representatives, and members of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Monster, 7-Eleven, Inc., Twitch Services, LLC (“Twitch”), and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Promotion (the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate.
If any part of an Email Code is counterfeited or improperly reproduced, or if the Email Code comes from other games or promotions (whether operated by Monster or any third-party), or if any part is illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Email Code will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid.
3. How to Redeem Email Codes: During the Promotion Period and for the period through January 14, 2020 thereafter, Participants can visit www.bits.monsterenergy.com (the “Website”) and enter their Email Code as directed by the Website. The Participants purchase will be verified at time of Email Code entry. After successful entry of an Email Code, in accordance with these terms and conditions, the Participant will receive their Twitch Bits code (“Bits Code”), which can be redeemed for fifty (50) Bits via the Twitch redemption website at Twitch.tv/redeem.
From time to time herein, Email Code and Bits Code may be individually referred to as a “Code”, and collectively as, “Codes”.
If a Participant experiences any difficulty with Code redemption, please contact Monster’s Consumer Relations at (855)-488-1212 or [email protected]
5. Email Codes and Bits Code Limits:
Each time a Participant enters a valid Bits Code, a Participant will receive fifty (50) Twitch Bits.
Each Code may only be used once; subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code (whether by the same Participant or by different Participants) will be void. Total number of Bits Codes distributed by Monster during the Promotion Period is approximately Two Million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand (2,250,000). Codes must be entered on the Website before January 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM, US Pacific Time, and any valid unused Codes after this time shall become void. If any part of any Code is counterfeited, or improperly reproduced or if the Code comes from other games or promotions (whether operated by Monster or any third-party), or if any part is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the respective decision of Monster with respect to Code entry are final and binding.
NO TRANSFER: Codes cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Codes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
6. Code Verification. All Codes are subject to verification at the respective sole discretion of Monster and Twitch before a Participant receives fifty (50) Bits. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Codes will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or, if determined by Monster or Twitch in their respective sole discretion, to be unauthorized, illegitimately obtained (i.e., through means other than those stated in these Terms and Conditions) or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Monster for use in this Promotion, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error or are illegible or unreadable or blank. No Code redemption will be valid if such redemption is associated with any Code deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) Code is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Monster or 7-Eleven in the Promotion; (b) Code is determined to be previously entered and used, except as provided herein; (c) Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted; or (d) Code is void. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the respective decisions of Monster shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of Codes. Monster shall have no obligation to the holder of any void Code. Monster may, at their respective sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible Code with one (1) randomly selected Code, if appropriate, upon request while supplies last. Monster reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible Code prior to issuing a replacement. Replacements shall be issued at Monster’s respective sole discretion and may be denied in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Except as expressly stated above, Monster shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void Code.
7. Limitations of Liability: No responsibility or liability is assumed by Monster and/or the Promotion Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website or any other website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of the Twitch website used in connection with the Promotion. From time to time during the Promotion Period, Monster’s respective webmaster may perform maintenance on the Website or other websites, which may result in a Participant’s inability to enter or redeem Codes. Monster and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to Participant's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of the Website is at user's own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. General Terms. By participating in the Promotion, Participants: (a) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions by Monster and by the decisions of Monster, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Terms and Conditions; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; (d) agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities; and (e) understand that he or she is providing information to 7-Eleven.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible if the Promotion cannot take place, or if any Code cannot be redeemed due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promotion Entities, which, in Monster’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Monster reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or any part of the Promotion. If the Promotion or any part of the Promotion is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Promotion, notice will be posted on www.monsterenergy.com if time permits. Monster reserves the right to modify and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time during the Promotion.
10. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Participant agrees: (1) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any Code redeemed shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration conducted by JAMS in accordance with JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”); (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the JAMS Rules, in Orange County, California; (4) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (5) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Terms and Conditions and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorneys’ fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Monster in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
12. Sponsored by: This Promotion is sponsored by Monster Energy Company, 1 Monster Way, Corona, CA 92879.
NOTE: 7-Eleven is a registered trademark of 7-Eleven, Inc. All rights reserved.